Recycled Concrete Aggregate (RCA)
Concrete recycling is an increasingly common method of utilizing the rubble from demolished or renovated concrete structures. Concrete aggregate collected from the demolition sites is then put through a crushing machine. This recycling process offers a number of benefits that have made it a better option than simply disposing of it at landfills, which was routinely the case before these benefits emerged.
Recycling benefits include:
- Conservation of natural resources by reducing the need for gravel mining, water, coal. oil and gas.
- Keeping concrete debris out of landfills, thus saving landfill space.
- Used as the base material for roadways, it reduces the pollution involved in trucking material.
- Lowers cost for buying raw materials.
- Recycling one ton of cement could save 1,360 gallons of water.
Atlas Roll-Off is a trusted provider of quality recycled concrete aggregate. We service customers throughout Brooklyn, Queens, and the NYC tri-state area. For more information about our dumpster rental services or any of our other services, please contact us today. The number to call is 718-345-6451. We will gladly assist you with any questions you may have about RCA or any of our other crushed stone materials.